Thursday, April 8, 2010

it's just me and me it's all up to me

Can I Do It Yes I Can. It's All Up To Me Everyone is out and i have the whole library to myself. The things my awesomeness needs to do first is go put a library is closed, I would do this even though I'm a great awesome person i can't do it all on my on. so after that i would pick up some trash for it can be clean in the library. the second thing i would do is constantly check the book drop, because that's pretty much their only way to connect with the library. after that i would check in books. because kids get charged every day, and its my responsibility to make sure they don't get charged for something their not supposed to get charged for. And in The End i would turn off all the light close all the doors and leave everything in order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger